Thursday 6 October 2011

Flash Fiction Friday

Flash Fiction Friday

Welcome to this week’s Flash Fiction Friday. We have a picture about which we write a story of 100 words, no more and no less. I am joined by some fabulous writers today who give their take on this picture. To see the other members click this blog link: Flasher Fiction Friday


Hardin wanted to go to his wounded partner and help with this difficult transition. Jackson’s accusing eyes bore into him through the two-way mirror but could do nothing about the almost pleading waves emanating from him. Hardin wanted to remove the burgundy silk sheet from his lover’s sweat soaked body but knew he could not interfere with the first change. Things could still go horribly wrong. He released a relieved sigh when he noted the colored haze float over the other man in an almost protective layer.

Hardin had saved his lover’s life but had his secrets ruined their relationship?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh, very nice. So if he a vampire or a werewolf? Or may something else?

Unknown said...

ooooooh! I am literally on the edge of my chair. What's going to happen next? GREAT FFF

VenusBookluvr said...

I want more! I want Jackson's side of it.

Bonni S. said...

I take it he's a shifter of some kind. I loved it. Well done.

Elicia said...

Oooo...I'm intrigued! I want to know what happens next. Fantastic FFF.

Anonymous said...

What an edning hook! Great FFF! Loved it!

Katie Harper said...

What secrets!!! What freaking secrets!!! That was great Cyril....and mean! You can't leave me hanging like that.

GREAT JOB!!

Anonymous said...

Powerful, emotional flash fic.

gemma parkes said...

Wow! powerful, really enjoyed your interpretation!

Unknown said...

Very intriguing!