Saturday 7 April 2012

Unofficial Six Sentence Sunday




I hope you enjoy my six sentences this Sunday. I keep forgetting to sign up every week so I thought it was easier to simply create my own logo :-)

I hope you enjoy this snippet from my latest WIP. I'm enjoying writing this one as Kranz is fast becoming one of my all-time favourite hereos.



Kranz wondered not for the first time why Karma was such a bitch. What did he ever do to her? He’d been a relatively good person his whole life. He followed all the rules and the one time he’d done anything reckless had been a disaster. He was certainly paying for his careless actions now. Kranz was neck deep in vampire hostilities and politics just because some hot guy showed an interest in his ass.

5 comments:

gemma parkes said...

I'm wondering what the set up is here, and looking forward to reading more! Great snippet!

Muffy Wilson said...

Karma may be a bitch but this gurl isn't. Releasing oneself into temptation rarely leads to anything good. But, it's so rewarding in a wicked way. Loved it. What now?:) xo

Muffy Wilson said...

Karma may be a bitch but this gurl isn't. Releasing oneself into temptation rarely leads to anything good. But, it's so rewarding in a wicked way. Loved it. What now?:) xo

Unknown said...

One of my favorite quotes from Mae West "Why resist tempatation, there's only going to be more." So quit playing it safe and get out there homeboy! Ain't you heard, good boys go to heaven, bad boys go every where else.

S.J. Maylee said...

maybe he needs to break some more of them rules :) intriguing 6!