Saturday 1 October 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

This week's Six Sentence Sunday is a selection from my current WIP. I hope you enjoy it!

The converted factory was rather attractive and the interior was austere without being stark, a mixture of sterile and fashionable. There was only one person in the large shop and he gave Harmon a welcoming smile. “So you’ve decided today is the day?” Harmon frowned at the odd turn of phrase. He didn’t know what to say or do and just stood there speechless. The other man seemed to smile even wider and Harmon was a little disconcerted with the fact he looked rather cherubic for a handsome young man.

Harmon is fast becoming one of my favorite characters and I cannot wait to see what develops between him and Brad and the handsome cupid who brings them together.

6 comments:

Bonni S. said...

Love this. It draws in the reader. Excellent six.

Katie Harper said...

Loved your description of the factory. Can't wait to read more.

GREAT SIX!!

Unknown said...

I have to completely agree with Bonni! You definitely drew me and left me wanting more.

Lisa Worrall said...

I was shaking my keyboard - where's the rest? I want more!

Unknown said...

Very well-written and lovely detail!

Anonymous said...

I'm curious to know what the other guy knows and what's going on! Well done! Great six!