Thursday 29 December 2011

Flash Fiction Friday

Welcome to this week’s Flash Fiction Friday. We have a picture about which we write a story of 100 words, no more and no less. I am joined by some fabulous writers today who give their take on this picture. To see the other members click this blog link: Flasher Fiction Friday




She was really starting to piss him off.

Who did she think she was anyway? Batting those long eyelashes around and rubbing herself against us suggestively. Wrong team, honey!

First she invites herself along on what was supposed to be a private weekend getaway and now she was challenging him in front of his mate. What he really wanted to do was shift and rip her throat out. But Ryan seemed to be enjoying the silly bitch’s antics so he’d go along with it for now.

But if she messed with his plans for tonight she’d definitely regret tagging along.

17 comments:

Luna Ella Aldora said...

Ut-oh! What kind of shifters are they? And what if the bitch ends up being an alpha from the other pack with something to prove?? ;)

Jade said...

oh oh oh!!! bad move Lady!! you don't want to come between those two! I hope she'll behave and leave them alone! Great post

Yvonne Nicolas said...

Oh snap! She must not know she's dealing with a shifter. *snicker* Awesome post.

Bonni S. said...

A shifter? I never would have thought of that. But please tell me what happened. Did she win? Did he win? And what kind of shifter are they?

Jean Joachim Books said...

Oohh, a little scary here. I guess he needs to learn how to say "no" next time they go away.

gemma parkes said...

Catty man! Don't like him! Great post though!

Davee Jones said...

dangerous territory, I have a feeling nightfall brings bloodshed. Poor thing. nice FFF!

Benjamin T. Russell said...

Oh, I like the way Luna thinks. My money is that she is more than she seems. I'm thinking an Alpha Were or maybe a Witch. Yep, witch is more like it and she's about to cast a spell on these two unsuspecting shifters.

The real cool thing about this FFF post is that it leaves the reader wondering and that why it's so good. Cyril, well done.

Unknown said...

Oh my, he sounds angry. Great FFF!

Lee Brazil said...

great post! love the shifter angle!

Sherri Hayes said...

Wow. I wasn't expecting such an angry FFF. I'd say she'd better watch herself.

Katie Harper said...

Ooooohhhh.....I love me some shifters. I just have one question, why are all shifters wolves or panthers or bears? I'd really like to see a capuchin monkey shifter take center stage.

FANTASTIC!!

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

ohhh boy! Shifter maybe wolfies? hmmm wonder what will happen?

Eden Connor said...

Tasty, tempestuous FFF, Cyril, jealousy is such a strong emotion. Nice job ;-)

S.Lira said...

OOH Cyril, that is a different take. Love it!

:D

VenusBookluvr said...

I like it! I want more.

Lisa Worrall said...

Ooooh Luv it - What happened!