Friday 11 May 2012

Flash Fiction Friday

We have a picture about which we write a story of 100 words, no more and no less.

To see the other members click this blog link: Flasher Fiction Friday





Elliot tried to hide his smirk. Last night his coworkers had thought it was a great idea to party like rock stars. This morning they were paying for it. He’d warned them to wait until after the trade show and conference to run wild in Sin City.

He briefly let his mind wander to Terrence, the top sales rep of their chief competitor; they would meet up later this week and indulge in their annual fling. But first Elliot had to get his rag tag team in shape to face a frantic day at his favorite event of the year.

9 comments:

Savannah Chase said...

Oh I like your take..Fantastic..

Naomi Shaw said...

Love it. Hope he gets them in shape. Great take on the pic

Bonni S. said...

You did a great job with this pic. I think all of us had a hard time coming up with something, so great job!!

Oh and Sin City isn't exactly great for buisness unless you're a hotel with lots of slot machines.

Muffy Wilson said...

I posted earlier from my BBerry, but was afraid it hadn't stuck! So cute! Who hasn't been there and done that, away from home.....me, me, me ***waving hand frantically***!! Loved your Sin City take and rag tag reference:) xo

S.J. Maylee said...

Interesting! I smell the start of a story here. I'm all pulled in and you left me wanting more. Well done.

gemma parkes said...

Great 100, very definitely a set up for a story! Loved the way it drew me in!

Regina DeCourley said...

That was really good! I loved your take on the picture!

VenusBookluvr said...

Yep definitely a great start to a story -- go with it!

VenusBookluvr said...

Yep definitely a great start to a story -- go with it!