Friday 8 June 2012

Flash Fiction Friday

We have a picture about which we write a story of 100 words, no more and no less.

To see the other members click this blog link: Flasher Fiction Friday


Lyman drove past the billboard every day and unlike the other commuters he enjoyed being forced to a standstill. He spent the minutes fantasizing his fingers were running the ice cube along the bronze skin of the gorgeous man sprawled larger than life for Lyman’s pleasure. He pictured himself tracing the well-defined muscles with first the quickly melting cube, followed by his tongue to lap the moisture.

A honk shook him from his reverie. Lyman was obsessed with the model for a goddamn air conditioning company. It was embarrassing! But the hard on he couldn’t control was even more so.

11 comments:

Muffy Wilson said...

What a great way to spend a commute to work. A bit of a pick-him-up. Delightful post!:) xo

Julian Spong said...

Love it

Naomi Shaw said...

OMG you reeled me right in there. I could sense every touch. Lyman must be a very sensual man. Great flasher

S.J. Maylee said...

followed by his tongue, yum :) well done.

Sherri Hayes said...

lol. Poor Lyman. At least his commutes aren't boring. ;)

Angelica Dawson said...

Man, I need eye candy like that for my walks to work!

Savannah Chase said...

I need the eye candy as well..Outside my window, or every window...Fantastic FFF.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful take on this image and I loved the humor in it as well.

VenusBookluvr said...

Fabulous Flasher!! Loved it.

Bonni S. said...

Excellent flasher!

Yvonne Nicolas said...

OMG, I loved this take on the image. I could totally see it as it was described beautifully. This by far was one of my favorites. :o)