Friday 15 June 2012

Flash Fiction Friday

We have a picture about which we write a story of 100 words, no more and no less.

To see the other members click this blog link: Flasher Fiction Friday



Where should Adam start today?
Lisa’s skin was the perfect medium to showcase his latest design. His apprentice was always looking for new ink. She was also keen to learn the skills of their trade, thus the video camera. She turned her head sideways, “Maybe I’ll make a copy for Phil – amazing how horny he gets watching me get inked. Want one for Martin?” Adam didn’t want to hurt her feelings by telling her Marty would be far from turned on. He was supportive but his fear of needles was so pronounced Adam’s husband couldn’t step foot in the shop.

9 comments:

Savannah Chase said...

I will say I do love the tattoo on her back. You can see all the work that went into it. Fantastic FFF.

S.J. Maylee said...

Lots of different facets packed into this fab flash. Wondering where the fear of needles comes from?

VenusBookluvr said...

Fabulous Flasher. I think you have a story here!

Leann Mitchell said...

Great Flasher! I loved your take on the picture! Well done!

Anonymous said...

Nice subtle work, Cyril. I really enjoyed it.

Unknown said...

I think you should continue the story and perhaps show us just how happy Phil is when he see's the video ;-)
Fantastic post!

Angelica Dawson said...

Ah, unable to share your partner's dream/hobby. It creates a slight chasm. I hope he and Martin don't find it an impediment.

gemma parkes said...

Great little story, l can already see the characters!

Yvonne Nicolas said...

Loved the way you tied the story into the image. Awesome story!